Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

This mask is very good as a instant moisturizer other than that I don't have any good things to say about it. I've used this mask for a while now and about once a week or whenever I think my skin needs it. When I apply the mask on my face, there is an instant cool and relaxing feeling like my skin get hydrated with tons of water. In the winter time, I use this mask more often than summer time because I have combination oily skin. And this is a gel mask so there is nothing too heavy for my skin. Overall, this is a great hydrating mask. I know Laneige now has a new mask called Water Sleeping Pack Plus. I would like to try the new version of this mask too but the beauty store I went to doesn't carry it.  I asked a person works at Laneige store, she told me it works the same as this one, the only difference is the new version is enriched with Vitamin E.That's all for my review, thanks for reading!

photo_7.JPG
*** Picture is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment