Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Beauty Elixir

This is the first serum that since the first time I used, I knew right then this is it. I found my elixir. I have been using this serum, Kiehl's midnight recovery serum, religiously every night for almost years now. This product does everything from moisturizing my skin and giving a natural glow. I have combination oily skin, so even though this product is oil based but it never makes my skin feel oily or breaks me out. Especially in the winter time, I have super flaky skin that I always had a hard time putting on make-up no matter what moisturizer I used. But ever since I discovered this serum, there is no more flakiness, no more waking up every morning seeing my skin is so dull and the make-up is not going to help.
 This is such a great serum that I will never go for anything else. I first got a sample from Kiehl's counter, after testing it out, I decided to purchase it, a 30ml bottle with a convenient pump . 30ml doesn't sound like you're not getting much but you only need to use it at nights and only 4 drops can cover the entire face and neck. The application is very easy. The serum goes on skin smoothly and absorbs super fast, gives your skin an instant soft and silky feeling. The more I use the more I love it. Any of you have the same problem like I had with dry and flaky skin, give it a try. You don't have to buy the product yet. Just go to Kiehl's counter and ask for a sample, you will see how amazing this serum is. Good luck!



*** Picture is from   http://www.kiehls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment