Thursday, June 13, 2013

Everyday makeup :)

Hi all,
This is my everyday makeup. I'm sticking to neutral eye shows n peachy blusher because they suit my skintone best. Below is the list of the products I used for this look (most of tjem are drugstore products) Yes, I'm not too crazy about high-end products as I used to since drugstore makeups have improved their quality so much these days...
Face:
Bare Mineral Matte Foundation  in FairC10
Bare Mineral - Illuminating Mineral Veil
Milani Bake Powder Blush in 05 Luminoso
The Body Shop Bronzing Powder in 01
Brows:
Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Soft Brown
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Granite
Eyes:
Rimmel London quad in Smoked Brun
Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Liner in 882 Black-Brown
Milani Liquid Eye in 01 Black
Maybelline the Falsies Volum Express Water Proof mascara in Very Black (top lashes)
Maybelline Great Lash in Very Black ( bottom lashes)
Maybelline color whisper in Orange Attitude n Coral Ambition
...
Some days if I'm in a hurry or just lazy, I'll just totally skip putting on eye shadows but everything else would be the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment