Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Perfect nail polish for fall/ winter seasons

Hi all,
I'd like to share with you a nail polish that its color is perfect for fall and winter seasons. This is Pure Ice nail polish, the color is Risk Taker. I found this one in Walmart a while back for $1 because Pure Ice polishes were on sale. This is a bronzee ~ taupe color with silver shimmer to it. I was surprise it's such a cheap polish with good quality. The polish goes on nails very smoothly, and the color is very true to what you see in the bottle, however you need two coats to get the color show. Overall, this polish will be my fav for fall and winter. To be honest, I never like dark nail polishes, I like bright and fun colors but for this polish, I'm totally sold. It's just gorgeous on my nails. So if you guys are looking for new polishes for fall and winter, definitely check this one out. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment