Monday, July 8, 2013

Romantic purple makeup

Hi all, I just rediscovered a purple shadow duo in the back of my makeup drawer that I have forgot about it for a while. And today i'm in the mood for purple, so this is the look that I pulled off. The shadows actually looks more intense in real life than on camera. I think tjis look is perfect for daytime and even glamorous for night time by adding false lashes.
Here are the products I used for this look :)
Face:
Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation in Classic Ivory
Setting podwer - Rimmel London Matte Powder in Light beige
Bare Minerals - illuminating mineral veil
Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed
Lorac Highlighter in Spotlight
The Body Shop Bronzing powder in 01
Eyes:
The Body Shop shadow duo in Purple
Wet n Wild single shadow in Creme Brulee
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Ice Latte
Sephora eyeliner in Coffee
Milani  eyeliner in Black
Red Cherry false lashes #43
Brows:
Anastasia Brow pencil in Soft Brown
Anastasia tinted brow gel in Granite
Lips:
Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Natural #41
:)
Excuse my brows!

No comments:

Post a Comment